Charlie Bucket in the cloud#TDF autumn bike path burn Canada cervelo Charlie Bucket Cycles circuit gilles villeneuve climbing cold commute cycling dawn edge 800 f1 fall fixed gear fixie Garmin gianella ice iPhone iphoneography italy Kona marinoni montreal mtb paddy wagon pain parc levesque photography photos r3 riding snow spring strava suffering summer time trial tour de france vr2 wind winter
Charlie Bucket Calendar
Charlie Bucket Archives
Charlie Bucket Stats
- 24,563 hits
- A friend let me try his gorgeous Jaeger LeCoultre auto with alarm. #classic #jaegerlecoultre wp.me/p37ssZ-7m 10 hours ago
- A friend let me try his gorgeous Jaeger LeCoultre auto with alarm. #classic #jaegerlecoultre instagram.com/p/ZgMGSSh1Y2/ 10 hours ago
- RT @CadelOfficial: Another 'spettacolo' here at the Giro... Me, back to normal at least.... #giro #thesceneryisincredible #imissedit 10 hours ago
- Instinct and big engine nets Voigt California win zite.to/YQh6AE via @zite Go @thejensie What a win! #legend 1 day ago
- Airline Says ‘No Photography’ on Flights zite.to/112Rmxn via @zite Good luck trying to stop people from taking pictures on board! 1 day ago
Author Archives: andybuk
Well after stage 12 and alot of time loss for former winner and potential winner Ryder Hesjedal and Bradley Wiggins have been pulled out due to health reasons. But more importantly Cav’ got his 100th career win in the gnarly’est … Continue reading
Jens Voigt has just stuffed it to the sprinters and jumped off with 5 km to go from the lead group and nailed it to the line. Now were the same age …thanks Jens makes me still feel young.
Found these highlights in Italian as it just sounds better!
If you watched the 3rd stage of the Giro today as Sluggo & I did you would of witnessed Ryder Hesjedal go on the offensive and bring the race to the others as he went on the attack…and attack some … Continue reading
Thats all it took to grab a piece of the great spring were having here …dishes can wait sometimes.
I met with Hugo Saturday morning and a friend of his Jean-Louis who was up for the first ride of his season , we headed up to St Agathe-des-Monts in the Laurentians where we were to meet his friends at … Continue reading
This is a classic bit of film and just how you imagine bikes were created and built in England. My first real racing bike was a Raleigh team Cadet …you never forget your first bike. I watched it with my … Continue reading
Ok last little clip I promise , but an interesting insight to Omega Pharma’s day at the Classic’s. Love Brian Holme’s beard to.
I just found this short film of the race at the back end ..the broom wagon. Listen to the bikes as they bounce off the cobbles..